Full-Time Fidelity Bank Ghana Latest Recruitment
Fidelity Bank Limited was issued with its Universal Banking License on June 28th 2006, making it the 22nd bank to be licensed by the Bank of Ghana. The Bank is owned by Ghanaian and Foreign individual and institutional investors including ADB and SSNIT, and also by its Executives.
The Bank was formerly Fidelity Discount House, the leading discount house in Ghana. After operating profitably for 8 years, the business environment in the country drew investors to the idea of establishing a bank. Fidelity Bank has a team of high calibre staff with diverse skills and experience. We continue to invest heavily in technology and training to ensure that we are at par with the best in the industry.
Job Title: Sales Ambassador – Contract
Department: Consumer Banking
- To exclusively market and sell assigned products of the Bank to the specified Target segment and meet monthly sales targets
- One year renewable contract
- Will earn a salary and a commission in accordance with the Bank’s Direct Sales Commission structure.
- Working hours are from Monday to Friday commencing 8.00am to 5.00pm and any other hours as may be required from time to time to meet the business needs of the bank.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of an HND or first degree in any field of study
- Should have completed National Service and should not be more than 28 years old
- Ensure timely response to client request
- Should be smart, aggressive and able to go the extra mile in sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A good team player
How To Apply
Please apply to email@example.com
- Make the job title as the subject line.
- Deadline for applications: 21.06.13
- The role will report to the Sales Department